PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site Identitypublications.com.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Our site may use “cookies” to enhance user experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To improve our site we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature to send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send newsletter & other promotional offers
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Identitypublications.com adopt appropriate data collection, storage
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Identitypublications.com do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using Identitypublications.com, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on April 3, 2017