1. ACCEPTANCE THE USE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access to and use of Identitypublications.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. CREDIT CARD/PAYMENT DETAILS
Your Credit Card Details/Payment details are not stored by us.
The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
We offer books, courses, and video publishing services. Delivery Time, amount of work and pricing is different for different client and will be communicated with the client individually.
5. CHANGE OF USE
- We reserve the right to:
- 5.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Identitypublications.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- 5.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
You can choose to cancel your order with us at any time and elect to receive any deliverables related to your service agreement with us at any time. By doing so, you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid until that point, and identitypublications.com will not be obligated to produce anything additional for you. You will also waive your right to leave negative reviews or make public disparaging remarks against us if you elect to cancel our work agreement before payment in full is complete and all work is delivered.
7. REFUND POLICY
Once funds are received and work is started, we cannot offer any form of refund on what has already been paid. If you need to renegotiate the payment terms of future payments and delivery timeline, we can (depending on specific circumstances) put your work process on hold until you are ready to continue. Please note that each circumstance is unique and offers made in one instance will not create the obligation to do so in another.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Identitypublications.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 9.1 All our content is copyright by us. In any case, if you find any violation of copyright law or if the content is yours and you have not given permission to use this. Please contact us immediately and we will remove your content.
- 9.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
10. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 10.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- 10.2 To the extent permitted by law, Identitypublications.com will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- 10.3 Identitypublications.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- 10.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Identitypublications.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of website or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Identitypublications.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Identitypublications.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Tallinn, Estonia and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Estonia courts.
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on April 3, 2017
Ready to Make a Change?
Identity Publications produces and publishes books containing ideas that matter. We believe valuable messages feed the curiosity of readers for generations, adding longevity to the most valuable intellectual products of their authors’ lives. We evaluate books by their influence upon the thoughts, feelings, and actions of the people who read them.